Training for AAIMS progress monitoring measures is available to Great Prairie AEA educators and AEA staff.
- For use with students who have goals related to pre-algebra or Algebra 1 content
- Valid and reliable measures
- Developed by Anne Foegen and Jeanette Olson of Iowa State University
- Free, but training is required to receive access
- You can see what they look like at the AAIMS home page. Downloads are available in the lower left corner.
Details about the next training:
- Date is Friday, Nov 19, 2021.
- Time is 8:30 to 3:30 PM.
- Virtual format through Zoom
- #308563 Video Conference Nov 19 2021 (Use this link to register)
- Registration closes Wednesday, Nov 3.
- No credit is offered for this workshop.
- All participants will need a laptop to access learning materials during the training.
- All participants will need an AAIMS binder, available from GPAEA print shop for $32. Enter purchase order number at registration.
- Class facilitators will coordinate distribution of binders via van mail.
- There is a small amount of out-of-class homework required. It consists of practice scoring of measures.
Great Prairie AEA Trainers:
Gary Jarmes, email@example.com
Lynn Selking, firstname.lastname@example.org.