Our award-winning online graduate courses are specific to PreK-12 teachers, counselors, and administrators. All offerings are interactive and include practical information. Click on any of the below course titles for additional information.
The registration deadline is one week in advance of the course start date. If you miss the registration deadline, please call our office to see if there is still room to enroll. You may reach us at 1-800-76-TEACH.
- Anti-Bullying: Where to Start (EDMA 205) Starts Feb. 1
- Computer Science in the Elementary Classroom (EDMA 269) Starts Feb. 1
- Differentiation and Literacy (EDMA 244) Starts Jan. 25
- Elementary Social Studies: Making Your Content Relevant (EDMA 208) Starts Jan. 25
- EveryBODY Wins: Adapted Physical Education (EDMA 253) Starts Feb. 8
- High School Physical Education: Putting National Standards into Action (EDMA 252)
Starts Jan. 25
- Human Relations (EDMA 204) Starts Feb. 1
- Inspiring Investigations through Citizen Science (EDMA 158) Starts Mar. 22
- Middle School and High School Health: Building a 21st Century Curriculum (EDMA 254)
Starts Jan. 25
- Suicide Prevention for Administrators and Educators Starts Feb. 1
- Teacher Leadership Strategies (EDMA 206) Starts Feb. 8
- The Power of Play (EDMA 261) Starts Feb. 1
- Today’s Children’s Literature (EDMA 207) Starts Feb. 1
School Mental Health Online Courses
A number of our school mental health (SMH) online courses were developed by PLEASE PASS THE LOVE. PLEASE PASS THE LOVE is committed to increasing SMH supports to improve the quality of life and educational opportunities for children, families, and educators. These unique courses are self-paced, and students may take these courses for graduate credit and Iowa License Renewal Credit. We also offer an audit option. Registration is rolling. Thus, register at any time throughout the year. .
Visit www.drake.edu/cepd/distance/onlinecourses or call 1-800-76-TEACH (8-3224) for more information about our other offerings.
The dissemination of information from external organizations by Great Prairie AEA does not infer sponsorship or endorsement of the information. It is being passed on to our stakeholders for its educational value.