Click on a link below or scroll down to begin reading.
- Transition Resource Event at FMHS
- Area Superintendents Campaign for State Support
- Substitute Authorization Courses in Albia & Burlington beginning in February
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) Training for Educators – Multiple Dates & Locations
- Professional Development Opportunities from GPAEA – Spring/Summer 2019
- Register today for supporting students’ complete mental health in a multi-tiered framework with Dr. Shannon Suldo – June 6 & 7
- Clearinghouse for Work-Based Learning to Launch in July
- Iowa Deafblind Summer Symposium – June 6 & 7
- 2019 Great Prairie Regional Counselor Conference – February 14
- Iowa Leadership Academy – A great opportunity for your team!
- Navigating the Transition Process Workshop for Educators & Families – February 25 & 26
Also, check out this great article featuring the accomplishments of GPAEA’s own Laura Williams: UI develops leaders who inspire innovation in Iowa’s K-12 schools at https://now.uiowa.edu/2019/01/university-iowas-influence-iowas-k-12-classrooms?fbclid=IwAR0hF_wYMWL-_k1yzCjD9GKg3OZ9X3VRdtLnKe0Trmwv2rkplI-EKeZwOSo