Spring Registration Starts October 29!
Start planning your online professional learning schedule for Spring now! All of our online graduate courses are interactive and include practical information. Click on any of the course titles for additional information and offering dates.
Spring 2019 Offerings
- Anti-Bullying: Where to Start (EDMA 205)
- Coaching Basketball: Building a Culture of Competitiveness,
Respect, and Togetherness in your Basketball Program (EDMA 255)
- Cultural Awareness: Seeing Past the Stereotypes (EDMA 209)
- Differentiation and Literacy (EDMA 244)
- Elementary Social Studies: Making Your Content Relevant (EDMA 208)
- EveryBODY Wins: Adapted Physical Education (EDMA 253)
- High School Physical Education: Putting National Standards into Action (EDMA 252)
- Human Relations (EDMA 204)
- Middle School and High School Health: Building a 21st Century Health Curriculum (EDMA 254)
- Real Coaching II: Honing The Competitive Edge (EDMA 250)
- Teacher Leadership Strategies (EDMA 206)
- The Mental Edge: Applied Sports Psychology for Coaches (EDMA 251)
Students seeking to use these courses for recertification or salary advancement should seek prior approval from their school district or appropriate licensing agency.
The dissemination of information from external organizations by Great Prairie AEA does not infer sponsorship or endorsement of the information. It is being passed on to our stakeholders for its educational value.