The 2018-19 School Year has just begun but GPAEA Staff has already presented at a variety of statewide and national conferences as well as participated in a number of exciting projects. We can’t help but be proud of our Staff!
This is just the beginning and doesn’t even begin to include the number of Statewide Committees that GPAEA Staff represent the area on. Thank you to our Staff and others in the state for their dedication to Iowa’s students!
Iowa Future Ready Summit, September
- Seth Denney, Instructional Technology
- Laura Williams, 21C Specialist
Closing the Gap Conference, MN, September
- Ellie Hamilton, Assistive Technology Specialist
- Angie Green, Early ACCESS Home Interventionist
- Tami Plein, Science Specialist
Creating Coaching Partnerships: A Coaches Forum, October
- Shelli Blazic, School Social Worker, PBIS Coordinator
Iowa School Mental Health Conference, October
- Dr. Angelisa Fynaardt, Associate Administrator