Please go to the AEA Learning System (training.aealearningonline.org) to update your Employment Information under your profile. This is important if you are trying to register for a course that is specific to your district.
To update your Employment information:
- Click on the Profile icon near the top of the screen
- Click the Employment Tab
- Are you employed by a district or AEA? Select “Yes”, if you are an employee of a district even on a substitute basis
- Select your District
- Enter the District Password provided by the District Administrator contact.
- Select Building, Position, Subject Taught, and Grades Taught (you may leave as Not Applicable)
- Then click Save Employment Info button.
Please note: Any changes you make in the AEA Learning System will take until the next business day to update as there is a nightly upload into the Statewide Registration System.