Iowa’s AEAs and AEA Learning Online have collaborated to move our individual professional learning and licensure registration systems to one statewide professional learning registration system. It creates greater equity and consistency in programming and resources to help support quality professional learning. Thank you for your patience as we transition to the new system!
(Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
***Courses may be temporarily limited until instructors have had a chance to enter them into the new system***
HOW DO I LOGIN?
- Your login information is the same information that you use to log into https://training.aealearningonline.org.
- Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help locating your username and password. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition.
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on ‘Courses’ in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Great Prairie AEA, click on Advanced Search – AEA – Great Prairie AEA (All GPAEA Courses will have the letters ‘GP’ following the course number
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript from the AEA Professional Learning Registration System. Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts.
- Learn more at https://www.gpaea.org/professional-development/transcripts/
- Contact email@example.com with questions.
HOW DO I PAY FOR A COURSE?
- The new registration system accepts two forms of payment: Purchase Orders and Credit Cards.
- Please email Shannon Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Julie Hannam email@example.com, if you need assistance.