ICATER is a technology and universal design resource for all members of the education community to build learner capacity, and increase access to learning opportunities.
Join ICATER for Wednesday webinars in January & February at 3:00 PM via Zoom at https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/883345837.
- January 6 = Speak It! (Now on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-Vvw98V3U)
- January 13 = Readability (Chrome extension)
- January 20 = Compass with Visual Scenes
- January 27 = Dyscalculator
- February 3 = Read and Write for iPad
- February 10 = One Handed Keyboards
- February 17 = Zoom (Chrome extensions)
- February 24 = Autismate 365
Powerful Assistive Technology (AT) can greatly increase learning and reduce barriers for all students. Our purpose is to make AT available to you. Come and visit our lab to learn all about the latest in speech to text and text to speech software, cool apps for iPad and iPod, Read and Write Gold, Blio, and other great products that reduce or eliminate barriers for all students.