PebbleGo is an engaging, interactive database with subjects that correlates to curriculum standards. Subjects covered in PebbleGo are animals, biographies, science, social studies, and dinosaurs. Lesson plans are available for each subject area, too.
PebbleGo is the first step in research designed to meet the needs of K-2 students. Though Pebble Go is designed for K-2, it would fit a curriculum for Pre-K, and it would be ideal for differentiation at the 3rd grade level.
Its simple navigation is an appealing feature for the younger children. The navigation includes these features:
- keyword searching
- large visual images for searching
- five tab navigation for easy to find information
PebbleGo extends learning with these other features:
- video and audio clips
- guided instructions to cite sources
- a printable template for “Share What you Know”
PebbleGo has features for the early reader with leveled text and spoken-word audio:
- ability to turn audio on/off
- bolded words have glossary definitions and pronunciations
- follow along with text highlighting
Follow these instructions to access PebbleGo:
- Go to www.gpaea.org
- Scroll down to Media Library and click on the icon →
- As long as access to the database is gained from the media page, a username or password is not necessary.
- If you are using Safari on an ipad, bookmark the site from the library media website for ease of accessibility.
If you have further questions in regards to PebbleGo, email email@example.com or call – T 319.753.6561 | 800.382.8970 / T 641.682.8591 | 800.622.0027
Please enjoy this wonderful database designed for lower elementary children!