As educators, we are constantly striving to learn new skills and strategies that will improve student learning. Great Prairie AEA programs are coordinated to enhance the professional, personal, and organizational staff development needs of LEA and AEA staff. These include credit courses, leadership development programs, support staff workshops, school improvement institutes, paraeducator certification and internal staff development.
Click here to register via MyLearningPlan and search for the courses listed below.
- April 7 – Para Educator Course I – BURLINGTON
- April 7 – Vocabulary: Making It Meaningful – BURLINGTON
- April 8 – Secondary Transition Planning for Educators and Families – BURLINGTON
- April 9 – Poverty and Learning: Breaking Through the Achievement Gap – BURLINGTON
- April 9 – Nine Essential Skills for the Love & Logic Classroom BASIC – MT. PLEASANT
- April 9 – Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Initial Training Workshop – BURLINGTON
- April 16 – Substitute Authorization (Grades K-12) – BURLINGTON
- April 18 – Social Media and You – BURLINGTON
- April 18 – Para Educator Course II – BURLINGTON
- April 21 – Positive Intervention and Effective Strategies for Classroom Management Challenging Behaviors Workshop (The Behavior Doctor) – FAIRFIELD
- April 22 – Teacher Librarian Spring Workshop – OTTUMWA
- April 23 – Building Literacy in Social Studies (Year 1) – OTTUMWA