Join us for our Summer Institute Series. Information and registration links below.
June 8 & 9: Leading and Sustaining the Work of the Collaborative Team Process
Join Solution Tree Consultant, Tim Brown in learning how to lead the work of collaborative teams.
Tim Brown will guide your teams in answering the following questions:
- How will you establish common understandings and expectations for collaboration across your system (district, school, & teacher teams)?
- How will you train collaborative team leaders?
- What does the work of a collaborative team look like?
- What is the role of common assessments in the work of the collaborative team?
- What is your long-range plan for implementing a collaborative system?
- How will you monitor, support, and evaluate the effectiveness of the collaborative process?
Register at http://bit.ly/gpsileading
Download a PDF: STPLC SI 2015 Postcard
June 15 & 16: Thinking Functionally About Behavior
Are behaviors in your building causing you and your staff to have high levels of stress? Do you want to know more about how to manage those behaviors? How can we see the behaviors we want to see from our students?
Join us on June 15 & 16 to learn how to think functionally about the behaviors you encounter on a daily basis so you can match your interventions and strategies effectively. Throughout the two days, we will talk about behavior assessment and behavior intervention. We will share content and strategies to support your work with students who demonstrate problem behaviors in your schools.