GPAEA has professional development opportunities scheduled for April and May. Some deadlines for minimum enrollment are this week, so register soon!
- Social Media and You (evening class)
- Para Educator Certification Level II Generalist with Area of Concentration: Library, Media & Technology (Saturday and evening classes)
- Wheel Thrown Pottery II (weekend and evening classes)
- Painting Layering Up (Saturday classes)
- ABA Strategies and Curriculum: Using STAR Program to Support Students with Autism
- Substitute Authorization (evening class)
Workshops and Other Trainings:
- EduVision: The Force Behind The Flipped Classroom Workshop
- Instructional Shifts and your Social Studies Curriculum – Getting started!
Please visit our online course catalog to register.