Nominations for the 2014 awards are due May 13, 2014.
We annually present the Iowa Character Awards to Iowans who consistently demonstrate good character. Since 2005, more than 100 individuals and organizations from across the state have received an Iowa Character Award. You can nominate an individual, organization, school or team! Who will you nominate?
The 5 step nomination process is easy!
- Select the award category.
- Provide contact information for the nominee.
- Answer six questions to tell us how your nominee demonstrates trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship.
- Upload any supporting documents (letters of recommendation, awards, press clippings). This step is optional.
- Provide your contact information.