Attention Teachers of Fourth and Fifth Graders! Mark your calendars for a special conference, Impacting Learning in My Classroom, Just for you!
December 4th, 2013 • Prairie Meadows Casino and Hotel
Learn from Practitioners across the state and leave with information, ideas, tools, strategies, and networking opportunities with teachers from across the state.
- Teaching for Understanding – Curriculum Strand: What do all students need to learn, know and be able to do? How do we in our building/grade level connect our teaching with the students’ learning expectations identified around “the core”?
- Assessment for Learning – Assessment Strand: How do we know that students have learned? How do we use assessments to assess and diagnose our students’ progress in learning? How do we adjust our instruction based on the results of the formative assessments to implement the Iowa Core?
- Teaching for Learner Differences – Instruction Strand: How do we plan and deliver instruction so that we meet the needs of all learners in our classroom? How do we respond if students struggle or don’t learn and how do we respond when students have already learned?
- $100 if ISEA or Iowa ASCD member
- $150 for non-members
- If a school district sends 4 or more teachers to the conference, the administrator comes FREE!
- Includes opportunities for follow-up webinars and twitter chats as well as Grade 4 and Grade 5 website of resources.
Registration Register online with a credit card: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1317768
Mail a check/purchase order with names of participants to:
Bridget A. Arrasmith
Room 123 • Drake University School of Education
3206 University • Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Email including attached purchase order with names of participants to Bridget A. Arrasmith at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX purchase order with names of participants to Bridget A. Arrasmith at (515)271-2233.
The dissemination of information from external organizations by Great Prairie AEA does not infer sponsorship or endorsement of the information. It is being passed on to our stakeholders for its educational value.