SoftChalk is an instructor tool provided free to educators through Iowa’s AEAs. It is teaching software that allows users to create engaging, interactive lessons for online instruction.
See a SoftChalk Example: All about Hurricanes
How to I get started?
- Go to http://moodle.aeapdonline.org/course/view.php?id=167
- Log into the Moodle server. If you do not have a Moodle account, create one.
- Enter the enrollment key: lbscsfsc1.
- When you are in the Moodle course, click on the first link, “To begin, click here for download and installation” and read the instructions to download.
- When prompted, enter the license name and license key. The license name and key are located with the download and installation instructions.
Find helpful “SoftChalk in Minutes”