- The last Media pickup starts May 25, but because May 25 is a Friday, Monday’s route has an exception.
- Monday Route – May 25 (This is a Friday which replaces Memorial Day Monday pickup. We may be able to return on Monday, June 4 if you let your van driver know you need an additional pickup for Monday)
- Tuesday Route , May 29
- Wednesday Route, May 30
- Thursday Route, May 31
- An update on van drivers – Butch continues to make progress and we thank Teresa Miller and Lori VanRingelestein for helping with those routes & shuttle route!
- Next year, the van will start delivery the week of August 20.
- Reorders for next year will happen mid-June, not May, after we have run year end inventory reports and set new calendar for next year.
- We will post information on our FAQ page and we will send out a note.
Lost & Found
- We do not charge for student loss, BUT very much appreciate the efforts teachers make to try and find lost items.
- If an item is found, and sometimes it turns up a couple of months later, please send it back to us and we will wand it back into the collection for the next student to use.
Media Website Update
- The Media site has been updated with all databases listed:
- PowerKnowledge Physical Science will not work with our district usernames until after July but it is on the page.
- NBC Learn digital video will be added to SNAP shortly. We’re working on the accounts right now.
- The other items should work all summer.
We don’t have media delivery in the summer, but we do have 24/7 all year – 20 online databases, ebooks and digital video – images through SNAP! Check it out at http://www.gpaea.k12.ia.us/programs–services/media-library.aspx!