View the latest Impacting Lives update at http://aeas4iowa.wordpress.com/ for stories about the many ways Iowa’s AEAs are making a difference.
In this issue:
- Teachers Receive Hands-on Autism Learning Experience
- ISU Students Make Communication Easier for Sam
- Northwest AEA/Schleswig school success: The Power of RTI for Preston
- Helping Districts Navigate Their Changing Populations
- The Road Less Traveled: One Student’s Struggle with Learning
- Northwest AEA/Hunt school success: Mom expresses gratitude for teamwork
- Alex Betz: A Shining Example of the Power of High Expectations
Like a certain article? Make sure to use the sharing functions below each post to email it to interested teachers/community members or post on your professional blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Google+ pages.